Tuesday, March 1, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions March 1st, 2016

My two picks yesterday led to an 0-2 record as both the Cavaliers and Wizards won but failed to cover. With my record at 80-79-2 and my losses mounting to $590 its time to go big with today's bets using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Portland Trailblazers at New York Knicks.
The Trailblazers are the hottest team in the league this side of the Warriors and are playing the moribund Knicks that have won 3 of their last 15. The line is only 5 points so give me the Trailblazers for a $200 bet and give the 5 points.


Atlanta Hawks at Golden State Warriors
The Warriors beat the Hawks by 10 in Atlanta last week an are now facing the same team at home. My only fear is that the Warriors will start to rest players with the prospect of breaking the 72 win record all but certain. Even so give me the Warriors laying the 11½ points to the Hawks.


No comments:

Post a Comment