Saturday, March 26, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions March 26th, 2016

Both the Heat and Hawks made late pushes to cover and give me a 2-0 record yesterday to boost my record to 106-99-3 and bring my losses to $90. There are plenty of teams playing the second half of back to back on the road but most are favorites. There is one pick I will make tonight using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Boston Celtics at Phoenix Suns
Boston's 3 game winning streak has shown me they have finall adjusted to the loss of Jae Crowder as they head for a late season west coast trip. The Suns return home after last nights blowout loss to the Kings in Sacramento. I like the Celtics to get their road trip off to a good start and beat the tired Suns by more than the 8½ point spread.


No comments:

Post a Comment