Wednesday, March 23, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions March 23rd, 2016

The Thunder barely won and covering was never an issue as my record dropped to 101-98-3 with losses of $480. There are plenty of betting opportunities tonight which I will pick using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Miami Heat at San Antonio Spurs
The Heat played last night in New Orleans while the Spurs are well rested and hopefully smarting from their loss to Charlotte on Monday. I'll take the Spurs and give the hefty 11½ points tot he Heat in the expectation that Heat superstar Dwyane Wade will be tired or limited.


Los Angeles Lakers at Phoenix Suns
The Lakers had a rare win last night against the Grizzlies and now head to Phoenix to play the Suns. The Suns have won 4 of their last 9 including a 5 point win against the Lakers in Los Angeles last week. As much as I dislike picking one of the worst teams in the league and giving points I will hold my nose and lay the 4½ points by picking the Suns.


No comments:

Post a Comment