Thursday, March 3, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions March 3rd, 2016

I had a nice 2-1 record yesterday with the Celtics and Nuggets covering while the Bulls are in more trouble than I suspected. My record stands at 83-81-2 with losses of $410. Only one of tonight's 4 games have a point spread so I will go ahead and make the pick and possibly add another in the comments once the point spreads are published. As usual I will be taking the point spreads from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Phoenix Suns at Miami Heat
The Heat got a boost from the signing of Joe Johnson with blowout of the Bulls on Tuesday. The Suns celebrated breaking their 12 game losing streak with a 30 point loss at Charlotte. I;ll take both trends to continue and take the Heat, giving the 14 points to the Suns.


1 comment:

  1. Sacramento Kings at Dallas Mavericks
    The Kings lost to the injury decimated Grizzlies last night in Memphis and now head to Dallas to play the Mavericks. The Mavericks have been good at winning the games they should win but less good at covering the spread. Even so, I'll take the Mavericks and lay the 7 points to the Kings.

    ReplyDelete