Monday, March 28, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions March 28th, 2016

The Mavericks were blown out in what I thought was a must win game but the Wizards managed to cover against the Lakers to give me a split on the day which added $10 to my losses which currently stand at $210 to go along with my 107-101-3 record. Tonight I will bet against 2 teams on the second half of back to back games using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Phoenix Suns at Minnesota Timberwolves
The Timberwolves are playing their best ball of the season event in winning 5 of their last 11. The Suns are also playing better as of late but I like the Timberwolves giving 6 points to give their home fans a big win.


Sacramento Kings at Portland Trailblazers
The Trailblazers have settled into a win one, lose one patters but I expect them to take care of business against whit I expect to be a tired Kings team. Give me the Blazers laying the 11 points.


Los Angeles Lakers at Utah Jazz
The Lakers lost to the Wizards last night while the Jazz are rested and fighting to hold onto their playoff spot. I like the Jazz to roll and will give the Lakers a mammoth 14 points.


No comments:

Post a Comment