Thursday, March 24, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions March 24th, 2016

Yesterday's easy covers by the Spurs and Suns lifted my record to 103-98-3 and trimmed my losses to $280. I have two games to pick from tonight's meager slate using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Utah Jazz at Oklahoma City Thunder
After yesterday's big comeback win at Houston the Jazz travel to Oklahoma City to take on the Thunder. While the Thunder have a habit of letting inferior teams cover I think the Jazz will be tired after their emotional win. Give me the Thunder laying the 10 points.


Chicago Bulls at New York Knicks
I normally don;t take road teams on back to back games but these same Bulls lost these same Knicks just last night in Chicago to drop out of the final playoff spot in the east. I predict a desperate Bulls team to take this must win game and will lay the 4½ to the Knicks.


No comments:

Post a Comment