Tuesday, March 8, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions March 8th, 2016

As expected the Bucks and Mavs both faded late in their second game of back to backs to hand me a 2-0 Monday. I did not expect that the Bulls Jimmy Butler would miss the game which makes the Bulls an iffy pick until Butler's health gets stabilized. I trimmed my losses to $670 on a 87-87-2 record. An easy wn by the Pistons and a comeback win by the Rockets gave me an 0-2 mark yesterday. I'm going to go against the grain a bit today as usual using the point spreads from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Altanta Hawks at Utah Jazz
The Hawks have had a great wet coast swing so far wit back to back wins in Los Angeles after an overtime loss to the Warriors. Meanwhile Utah is falling out of the playoff chase even after breaking their 5 game losing streak on Saturday in New Orleans. I'll go with the hot Hawks and take the point on the road.


Orlando Magic at Los Angeles Lakers
I normally do not take road teams on back to backs but I think the Magic will respond with extra energy to their close loss to the Warriors while the Lakers will be fat and happy after their stunning upset win over the Warriors on Sunday. Even though the Magic have been a disappointment this season the Lakers are still the Lakers so give me the Magic and I'll give the Lakers the 3 points.


No comments:

Post a Comment