Monday, March 21, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions March 21st, 2016

The Mavs blew a late lead but recovered to win in overtime, lowering my losses to $150 and upping my record to 101-95-2. There are 3 games on tonight's schedule I like using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

San Antonio Spurs at Charlotte Hornets
The Hornets have followed their 7 game winning streak by winning 2 of 4 which included home losses to the Nuggets and Mavericks. The Spurs are coming off their best win of the season over the Warriors on Saturday. While the Spurs may rest players I have to think they will want to win the first game of a road back to back. The Spurs are only favored by 6 points so give me the road favorites and lay the points.


Sacramento Kings at Chicago Bulls
Despite their injuries the Bulls have won 3 of 4. The Kings played in New York last night and beat the Knicks. I expect a tired Kings team tonight and will take the Bulls, laying the 7 points.


Golden State Warriors at Minnesota Timberwolves
After playing the Spurs' grinding physical defense on Saturday, the Timberwolves will seem like a sieve in comparison. I look for the Warriors to put the pedal to the metal in order to regain their confidence and will happily lay the 11½ points to the Wolves.


No comments:

Post a Comment