Tuesday, March 15, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions March 15th, 2016

The Timberwolves lost to the Suns to give me an 0-1 mark yesterday on a night when there were 3 35 point blowouts. My losses are at $530 with a 95-93-2 mark heading into tonight's slate of evenly matched games. I'll make two picks using the point spreads from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Boston Celtics at Indiana Pacers
The Pacers were blown out in Atlanta in their last start. I expect a better effort and think the Celtics will struggle with the loss of Jae Crowder who is arguably their best player. The Pacers have won 2 of 3 against the Celtics this season and I will give the two points and take the Pacers


Toronto Raptors at Milwaukee Bucks
While I normally bet against the road team on the second half of back to backs I will make an exception and pick the Raptors to give a big effort after coming up short against the Bulls last night. I only have to give 2 points so I'll take the road Raptors.


No comments:

Post a Comment