Monday, March 14, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions March 14th, 2016

The Cavaliers destruction of the Clippers negated the Hawks destruction of the Pacers to leave me with a split yesterday, increasing my losses to $420 while keeping my record 3 games over .500 at 95-92-2. Only four of the 9 games have published betting lines so there may be extra picks in the comments but for I do have one pick using reaching using the point spreads from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Minnesota Timberwolves at Phoenix Suns
The Suns followed their 2 game winning streak with 3 losses including 2 blowouts. The Timberwolves haven't been much better but have more talent and I expect the athleticism to keep Phoenix's youthful tandem of Alex Len and Devin Booker in check. Getting points to bet against the Suns sounds like a no-brainer so give me the Wolves and the point.


No comments:

Post a Comment