Wednesday, March 2, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions March 2nd, 2016

My double bet on the Trailblazers worked out great while my fears of the Warriors resting players came true as they failed to cover against the Hawks. I trimmed my losses to $500 with an 81-80-2 record heading into tonight's fairly full slate. As usual, today's bets will use the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Portland Trailblazers at Boston Celtics.
The red hot Trailblazers head to Boston to take on another hot team in the Celtics. If anyone can stop the Blazers guard oriented offense it is the Celtics guard oriented defense. When combined with the fact the the Blazers played last night I'll take the Celtics and give the 11½ points.


Chicago Bulls at Orlando Magics
Logic says the Bulls are reeling, shorthanded, played last night in Miami (where they lost by 18) and won't be able to put up a fight in Orlando. My gut says the Magic lost in Dallas last night by 13 and the Bulls always seem to win these games when they are counted out. I'll go with my gut and take the Bulls with the 3 points.


Los Angeles Lakers at Denver Nuggets
The Nuggets just lost forward Danillo Gallinari for a month with a sprained knee but should have more than enough to take on a Lakers' team that may be overtired after celebrating their NBA 2nd worst 12th win of the season last night. Give me the Nuggets and lay the 7 to the Lakers.


No comments:

Post a Comment