Saturday, March 19, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions March 19th, 2016

The Warriors had a big 4th quarter to cover and give me a win to lower my losses to $350 on a 99-95-2 record. Tonight I like a desperate home team and will use the using the point spread from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

New York Knicks at Washington Wizards
The Knicks are finishing up a successful (for them) 2-3 road trip that took them to the west coast and finishes tonight in Washington. The Wizards have won 3 in a row with the only non-blowout being Thursday's win against the 76ers when a big lead turned into a backdoor cover. I like the hot hand of the Wizards combined with the end of road trip blues for the Knicks and will take Washington giving the 7½ points.


No comments:

Post a Comment