Sunday, March 20, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions March 20th, 2016

The Wizards had a close call against the Knicks but eventually covered to bring my record to 100-95-2 and trim my losses to $250. I want to pick the Jazz-Bucks game but the line is not out yet so I will content myself with a pick-em game as determined by the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Portland Trailblazers at Dallas Mavericks
The Mavericks have lost 7 of 8 games as they struggle to hang on to their playoff spot while the Blazers have lost 6 of 9. I think the Mavs have shown signs of improvement lately in hanging with the Warriors for 3 quarters and almost beating the Lebron-less Cavaliers so I will take the home Mavericks in this pickem game.


No comments:

Post a Comment