Sunday, March 6, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions March 6th, 2016

The Clippers 4th quarter collapse against the Hawks gave me a 1-2 record yesterday which brought my losses to $650 on an 85-85-2 record. Today I'll attempt to right the ship by picking quality teams using the point spreads from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Houston Rockets at Toronto Raptors
The Rockets looked very unimpressive yesterday in losing to the Bulls while the Raptors are rested and playing gritty tough basketball as evidenced by their win over the Trailblazers on Friday. I'll take the Raptors to beat the Rockets by more than the 7 point spread.


Portland Trailblazers at Detroit Pistons
The Pistons were awful yesterday in they type of game that playoff teams need to win (on the road against a tired opponent). Meanwhile the Trailblazers are desperate for a win after losses against the Celtics and Raptors. I expect the Pistons to give a better effort than yesterday but I'll take the Blazers in this pick'em game.


No comments:

Post a Comment