Friday, March 25, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions March 25th, 2016

Yesterday's split left me with losses of $290 and a record of 104-99-3. I'll be picking some home teams using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Orlando Magic at Miami Heat
Miami is playing for home court in the first round of the playoffs while the Magic is playing out the string with 5 straight losses. I'll take the Heat and give the Magic the 9 points.


Milwaukee Bucks at Atlanta Hawks
The Hawks are on a roll with 9 wins in their last 11 games. The Bucks have played much better in the last month but seem to have run out of steam with 3 straight losses. I'll take the Hawks to keep rolling and will give the Bucks the 8½ points.


No comments:

Post a Comment