Thursday, March 17, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions March 17th, 2016

A disgusting split yesterday. While the Thunder were taking care of business the Hornets let a 23 point 4th quarter lead dribble to an 8 point victory and a Magic cover. The split increased my losses to $340 on a 98-94-2 record. The NCAA tournament takes center stage tonight and most games don't even have lines but I have one game I like using the point spreads from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Charlotte Hornets at Miami Heat
The Heat have won 7 of 9 and have had two days rest to take on the Hornets for first place in the Southeast division. I like the fact that Miami has had some rest and love to bet against road teams on the second half of back to back games like the Hornets so gove me the Heat laying the 4 points.


No comments:

Post a Comment