Wednesday, March 30, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions March 30th, 2016

The Bulls finally broke their losing streak to cost me another chance to move into the black for the season. Luckily the Hornets easily covered to give me a split and $130 in losses for my 110-103-3 record. Tonight I'll try once again to get back in black using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

New York Knicks at Dallas Mavericks
The Mavericks barely won on Monday in Denver on the tail end of a back to back. I expect the desperation to continue against a not very good Knicks team that should be playing out the string and will take the Mavericks giving the 5½ points.


Miami Heat at Los Angeles Lakers
On Monday the Lakers suffered their worst ever loss and Kobe Bryant shrugged his shoulders. I will bet on Lakers lethargy to continue while the Heat continue their pursuit of the Southeast division title. Give me the Heat laying the 9½ to the Lakers.


No comments:

Post a Comment