Friday, March 18, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions March 18th, 2016

My second lost bet on a Hornets game in 2 days brought my record to 98-95-2 with losses of $450 as the season winds down to its last 200 games. I'll stick with one game from tonight's slate using the point spreads from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Golden State Warriors at Dallas Mavericks
The Warriors lost their last game in Dallas when Stephen Curry rested and I expect that there will be a revenge factor at work. I also expect Warriors' coach Steve Kerr to win tonight's game early in order to rest his players for tomorrows Spurs game. The line is a smallish 8½ points and I like the Warriors to cover.


No comments:

Post a Comment