Saturday, March 12, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions March 12th, 2016

The Warriors were the only one of my three favorites to win and cover to drop my losses to $610 with a 92-91-2 record. Tonight's games have plenty of road teams on back to back games which are my favorite bet. As always my picks are made against the point spreads from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

New Orleans Pelicans at Milwaukee Bucks
In this battle of non-playoff teams the Bucks seem to still be playing hard for coach Jason Kidd while the Pelicans have lost 6 of 7 since their nice run last month. Throw in the fact that the Pelicans played last night and I like the Bucks giving 5½ points.


Miami Heat at Toronto Raptors
The Heat have won 6 of 7 but played last night in Chicago while the Raptors seem to have righted their ship with 4 wins in their last 5 games. I'll take the Raptors giving the 6 points to the tired Heat.


No comments:

Post a Comment