Sunday, March 13, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions March 13th, 2016

Thanks to Luol Deng of the Heat making a last second 3 pointer to turn a sure Heat cover into an overtime disaster I went 2-0 yesterday to bump my record to 94-91-2 with losses of $410. There's not much I care to bet on from today's meager slate so I will have to do a bit of reaching using the point spreads from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Indiana Pacers at Atlanta Hawks
I normally love betting against read teams on the second half of back to backs but Atlanta played at home last night and may be just as tired. The home team has won the 3 previous matchups between these two teams and the Pacers are on the road so I will take the Hawks and give the 4 points.


Cleveland Cavaliers at Los Angeles Clippers
I thought I would be picking the Cavaliers in this game but when I looked closer I saw the Clippers have notched wins over the Thunder and Spurs this month while losing by 3 to the Warriors. Throw in the fact the Cavaliers have had 2 days to sample the L.A. nightlife and the early west coast start and I changed my mind and will take the Clippers and get the point and a half.


No comments:

Post a Comment