Monday, March 7, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions March 7th, 2016

An easy win by the Pistons and a comeback win by the Rockets gave me an 0-2 mark yesterday. dropping my record to 85-87-2 with losses of $870. I'll attempt to stop the bleeding tonight using the point spreads from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Los Angeles Clippers at Dallas Mavericks
The Mavericks lost in overtime to the Nuggets last night and should be tired. The Clippers should be highly motivated to get a win after their collapse against the Hawks Saturday. I'll take the road Clippers giving the 4½ tot he Mavs.


Milwaukee Bucks at Chicago Bulls
Which Bulls team will we see? The team that handled the Rockets on Saturday or the team that lost 4 in a row before that. Until the Bulls lose with Jimmy Butler (recently returned from injury) I pick the Bulls, tonight giving 7 points to the Bucks.


No comments:

Post a Comment