Wednesday, March 9, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions March 9th, 2016

The Lakers two game winning streak caused me to split my picks yesterday to keep my record even at 88-88-2 while bumping my losses up another $10 to $680. I'm going to go with some heavy favorites today using the point spreads from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Houston Rockets at Philadelphia 76ers
The 76ers are in the midst of a 12 game losing streak with the last 3 losses by double digits. Tonight the 76ers host the inconsistent Houston Rockets. I can't see the 76ers stopping James Harden or even making his work on defense so I will take the Rockets and give the 8½ points.


Utah Jazz at olden State Warriors
While I worry that the Warriors will rest key players I think that they will instead push for a big win to regain confidence after a pair of mediocre efforts. Add in the fact that the Jazz played last night and I;ll take the Warriors to win by more than the 12½ points.


No comments:

Post a Comment