Friday, March 4, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions March 4th, 2016

My Mavericks pick went south as they suffered an inexplicable home loss to the Kings but salvaged a split when the Heat's Goran Dragic took and made a 3 pointer with 21 seconds left to give the Heat a late cover on their 14 point spread vs. the Suns. My losses stand at $420 on an 84-82-2 record heading into tonight's lackluster slate with my lone pick using the point spreads from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Phoenix Suns at Orlando Magic
The Suns are playing a back to back on the road while losing 14 of 15 games. The Magic are wildly inconsistent but their recent wins over the bulls and 76ers give me hope that they are learning how to blow out struggling teams. I'll take the Magic and give the 13 points to the woeful Suns.


No comments:

Post a Comment