Sunday, March 27, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions March 27th, 2016

The Celtics blew a 20 point first half lead and 10 point 4th quarter lead to keep me from finally getting back into the black. My losses stand at $200 with a 106-100-3 record. There are 2 games I'll pick from today's meager schedule using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Dallas Mavericks at Sacramento Kings
The Mavericks have fallen out of the playoffs with 9 losses in their last 11 games. Tonight the Mavs are in Sacramento for a must win game if they are to climb back into the playoffs. I like desperate teams so I will take the Mavs and the 2½ points against the lackluster Kings (who have lost 9 of their last 12).


Washington Wizards at Los Angeles Lakers
The Wizards are the Eastern Conference version of the Mavericks in that they are on the outside of the playoff race looking in. The Wizards are 2 games behind the 8th place Pistons and have to have this game with a Tuesday encounter against the Warriors up next. Give me the Wizards and lay the 6½ points to the hapless Lakers.


No comments:

Post a Comment