Thursday, March 10, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions March 10th, 2016

The Rockets cover against the 76ers was a little too close for comfort but a cover indeed while the Warriors easily handled the Jazz to trim my season losses to $480 and bump my record to 90-88-2. The Cavaliers-Lakers line has not been published yet so I will pick the two games on tonight's meager schedule that have published lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Atlanta Hawks at Toronto Raptors
The Hawks wrap up a successful road trip in Toronto tonight. The Raptors have won 7 of 9 games but I don't see the same level of play that I saw early in the season. I will break from my normal predilection for picking favorites and take the Hawks getting the 4 points.


Phoenix Suns at Denver Nuggets
Both these teams have played at a .500 clip lately. I like the fact that the Suns played last night before heading to the Mile High City to take on a rested Nuggets team so give me Denver laying 7 to the Suns.


No comments:

Post a Comment