Wednesday, March 16, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions March 16th, 2016

The Pacers took care of business against the Celtics and the Raptors blew out the Bucks on the road despite missing 2 starters to give me a 2-0 sweep yesterday. My record stands at 97-93-2 with losses of $330 going into tonight's slate of 9 games which I will be picking using the point spreads from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Oklahoma City Thunder at Boston Celtics
The Celtics played last night in Indiana and are still adjusting to the loss of Jae Crowder so I will take the Thunder despite their erratic play and frequent 4th quarter collapses and give Boston the 3½ points.


Orlando Magic at Charlotte Hornets
Before losing to the Mavericks at home Monday, the Hornets had won 7 straight, 4 by 15 points or more. The Magic are on the road after a home win against the Nuggets last night. The Magic have followed their last 4 wins with double digit losses so even though 9 points seems a little much I'll take the Hornets and give the 9 points.


No comments:

Post a Comment