Friday, March 11, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions March 11th, 2016

The Hawks failed to cover at Toronto but the Nuggets managed to thump the Suns to give me a split and keep my record 2 games over .500 at 91-89-2 with losses of $490. Without any teams on the tail end of back to back games I'm left to my own devices so I will go to some favorites using the point spreads from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

New York Knicks at Los Angeles Clippers
The Knicks have won 2 of 3 but I don't think they will be able to hang with a Clippers team that will want to get a big win for the home crowd after their nationally televised loss against at Oklahoma City on Wednesday. I see a double digit win so give me the Clippers laying the 9½ points.


Minnesota Timberwolves at Oklahoma City Thunder
The Wolves have played the Thunder close at home but this game is in Oklahoma City where the Thunder won by 20. I like another blowout so I'll take the Thunder and lay the 12½ points.


Portland Trailblazers at Golden State Warriors
This is a tricky game since the Warriors are on the front end of a back to back and may rest players. I will discount the rest factor and bet on the revenge factor as the Warriors try to avenge their 30 point loss in Portland on February 19th. I'll take the Warriors to be on their 'A' game and give the 12½ points.


No comments:

Post a Comment