Saturday, March 5, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions March 5th, 2016

I had my worst day of the season as the Magic (who I predicted to make the playoffs!) were blown out by a Suns team that was on a back to back and a 17 game road losing streak. My record is 84-83-2, my losses at $530, and the season has changed to an unpredictable mess for all but the select few teams that are fighting for the playoffs of playoff seedings. I do see some opportunities for picks tonight using the point spreads from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Boston Celtics at Cleveland Cavaliers
The Celtics beat the Cavaliers in Cleveland by 1 point earlier this month. Even though both teams played last night I expect the Cavaliers to treat this as a statement game and put a pounding on the Celtics by more than the 7 point spread.


Detroit Pistons at New York Knicks
The Knicks gave a good effort last night in Boston and lost by 1 point to the Celtics. The Pistons had their 4 game winning streak snapped by the Spurs on Wednesday but I expect Detroit to continue their playoff push and will give the Knicks the 5 points.


Atlanta Hawks at Los Angeles Clippers
The Hawks took the Warriors to overtime on Wednesday and blew out the Lakers last night and not take on the Clippers after spending the night in Los Angeles. I predict the LA nightlife will take its toll on the Hawks and pick the Ckippers to win by more than the 5 point spread.


No comments:

Post a Comment