Monday, February 29, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions February 29th, 2016

Yesterday's two picks split leaving me with losses of $370 for my 80-77-2 record. Today's schedule feature 4 teams on back to backs that are playing each other. I will pick the home teams in these games using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Indiana Pacers at Cleveland Cavaliers
The Pacers lost at home to the Trailblazers who were on the tail end of a back to back. Now it is the Pacers turn to play the back to back on the road against Cleveland. The Cavaliers were blown out in Washington last night but LeBron James had the day off. I think a rested King James will help the Cavaliers cover the 6 point spread so give me the Cavs.


Philadelphia 76ers at Washington Wizards
The Wizards are playing their best ball of the season as they attempt to sneak into the playoffs and beat the LeBron less Cavaliers at home last night while the 76ers were being blown out by the Magic in Orlando. I like the Wizards to continue their good play and the 76ers to continue their quest for the top draft pick. I'll take the Wizards and give the hefty 11½ points to the 76ers.


No comments:

Post a Comment