Saturday, February 6, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions February 6th, 2016

I split on yesterday's two picks with the Clippers easily covering against the Magic while the Cavaliers not only didn't cover against the Celtics - they managed to lose a game they had well in hand. My season record stands at 65-58-2 with winnings of $220. Tonight's games includes a number of teams on back to back games as well as the first meeting of the season between the Warriors and Thunder. As usual I will be making my picks using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Dallas Mavericks at Memphis Grizzlies
Both teams played last night - the Mavericks losing at home to the Spurs and the Grizzlies beating the Knicks in New York. Even though the Grizzlies have had to travel further I like the fact that they are at home and they have won 9 of 10 games so give me the Grizzlies and lay the 6½ points.


Oklahoma City Thunder at Golden State Warriors
The Warriors have handled every challenge thrown their way this season and now face the Thunder's dynamic duo of Russell Westbrook and Kevin Durant. As talented as the Thunder are I doubt their undisciplined approach will allow them to beat the Warriors. I'll take the Warriors and give the 8½ points.


No comments:

Post a Comment