Monday, February 22, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions February 22nd, 2016

A late flurry of free throws by the Bulls and Trailblazers along with the predicted Cavalier win against the Thunder gave me my first 3-0 day in weeks, reducing my losses to $510 and raising my record to 72-71-2. As we head into the final third of the season I see three more games I want to pick using as usual the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Detroit Pistons at Cleveland Cavaliers
Both teams played last night and are headed in opposite directions. The Pistons have lost 5 in a row while the Cavaliers are on a 5 game winning streak with all 5 wins by double digits. There is the possibility the Cavs will be fat and happy after yesterday's big win against the Thunder but I like the odds of a blowout and will pick the Cavaliers and give the 9½ points.


Toronto Raptors at New York Knicks
As much as I hate picking teams that are playing the second game of a back to back on the road I think the Raptors have too much firepower for the Knicks to handle. The Knicks finally broke their 7 game losing streak on Saturday at Minnesota against the same Timberwolves that beat the Raptors last week but I feel the loss will keep the Raptors from taking the Knicks lightly. Give me the Raptors on the road an lay the 4 point.


Golden State Warriors at Atlanta Hawks
The Warriors were cruising to a victory over the Clippers Saturday when they took their foot off the gas and allowed a late cover. I think that will motivate Golden State to not let Atlanta have any hope in thus game should they get a big lead. The Hawks have looked awful since the all-star break and I wonder if the trade rumors that were floated about their star players have demotivated them. Taking the Warriors and only having to give 7 points seems like a good deal for me so count me in on the Warriors.


No comments:

Post a Comment