Sunday, February 28, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions February 28th, 2016

Yesterday's loss can be chalked up to making my picks in the early morning. Sometimes the team I bet against has to scratch a star playe and sometimes like last night the team I bet on (the Pelicans) has their star player (Anthony Davis) suffer an injury in the pre-game warm ups and get scratched. Even so, the Pelicans had to have a major collapse to blow a 10 point 4th quarter lead and lose my bet for me. My record now stands at 79-76-2 with loss of $360. Tonight I will go back to my standby of picking against road teams on the second half of back to back games using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Minnesota Timberwolves at Dallas Mavericks
The Timberwolves are playing with great energy while the Mavericks needed a miracle comeback Friday to beat the Nuggets in overtime at home. Nevertheless I think the Timberwolves will be tired and the Mavericks disciplined enough to win this winnable game so I'll take the Mavs and give the 6½ points.


Portland Trailblazers at Indiana Pacers
The Trailblazers have win 12 of 14 while Pacers haven't had a blowout win since February 3rd. This is the Blazers first back to back game in over a month so I will take the Pacers to pull this game out and I'll give the 4½ to the traveling Blazers.


No comments:

Post a Comment