Thursday, February 4, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions February 4th, 2016

Unexpected upset wins by the Timberwolves and Hornets led to a 1-2 record yesterday, dropping my record to 63-57-2 and shrinking my winnings to $130. There are only 4 games on the schedule tonight and they all seen close. Nevertheless I still have one game to pick using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Toronto Raptors at Portland Trailblazers
The Raptors have struggled on their western road trip, getting blown out in Denver an barely beating a moribund Suns team that was getting the 'dead cat bounce' from switching coaches. Meanwhile the Trailblazers have won five in a row on their homestand with 4 of the wins by double digits. I think the Raptors backcourt of Lowry and DeRozan will battle the Blazers guard duo of Lillard and McCollum to a stalemate and make the Raptors frontcourt advantage the predominate factor. Give me the Raptors and the point to get the road win at Portland.


No comments:

Post a Comment