Friday, February 26, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions February 26th, 2016

The Celtics gave away a late 15 point lead to the Bucks yesterday to allow a backdoor cover and put my losses at $350 and make my season record 78-75-2. Tonight I will go to an old standby from the 8 games on the docket using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Memphis Grizzlies at Los Angeles Lakers
Picking the Grizzlies at home against the Lakers worked out well enough even though my heart was in my throat when the Lakers were allowed to score 6 straight points in the last 63 seconds to turn a 15 point laugher into a 9 point win to barely cover the 8 point spread. With center Marc Gasol lost for the season the Grizzlies know they have to win against the bottom feeders of the NBA to make the playoffs and the Lakers are the quintessential bottom feeders of the NBA this season. Ill take the Grizzlies and give the 4½ points to the Lakers.


No comments:

Post a Comment