Sunday, February 21, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions February 21st, 2016

I won my lone bet last night when the Clippers scored the last 13 points of the game against the Warriors for a backdoor cover that will forever be known to me as the 'Pablo Prigioni miracle'. I make no excuses for my good fortune since the same scenario bit me on the Cavs-Bulls game on Thursday. The win improves my record to 69-71-2 and shrank my losses to $810. I have three games from tonight's slate of 10 games using using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Cleveland Cavaliers at Oklahoma City Thunder
Now that the trading deadline has past both these contending teams know exactly who will be on their roster as they drive towards the championship. The Cavaliers defeated the Thunder in December without Kyrie Irving and I expect them to be do the same in Oklahoma City today so give me the Cavs and I even get 3 points as a bonus.


Los Angeles Lakers at Chicago Bulls
The Lakers have lost the last 4 games of the 'Kobe farewell tour' season but have managed to stay in single digits in all 4 losses. I like the Bulls to build on their fluky win against the Raptors and will take Chicago and give the Lakers the 7 points.


Utah Jazz at Portland Trailblazers
The Trailblazers have to be sky high after Friday's beatdown of the Golden State Warriors. They are playing great and I like them to take this home contest against the Jazz who are on their 3rd game in 4 nights. I'll take the Blazers and give the 3½ points.


No comments:

Post a Comment