Saturday, February 20, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions February 20th, 2016

I split my two picks yesterday as the Jazz gave an inspired effort on the second half of a back to back to beat the Celtics to cost me a bet after correctly picking the Hornets to beat the Bucks. My losses are $910 on a 68-71-2 record. Tonight there are only four games on the schedule and I'll have make a pick on the nationally televised game using using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Golden State Warriors at Los Angeles Clippers.
The Warriors had a blowout loss at Portland last night to drop their record to 48-5. I expect them to give a great effort tonight but I also expect the red hot Clippers to hang with the Warriors. The Clippers have played the Warriors tough this year and I like Chris Paul to have a monster game so give me the Clippers and the 4½ points.


No comments:

Post a Comment