Monday, February 1, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions February 1st, 2016

Yesterday was a very lucky split. The Celtics not only failed to cover against the Magic - they ended Orlando's 7 game losing streak. Luckily the Mavericks bailed me out with a 23-9 4th quarter to barely cover despite not having Dirk Nowitzki. The split cut my winnings to $270 on a 60-53-2 record. I have 2 road favorites tonight using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Cleveland Cavaliers at Indiana Pacers
The Pacers barely beat the Nuggets at home on Friday and tonight the red-hot Cavaliers are coming to town. I like the Cavaliers to continue their hot streak and will happily give the 4½ points to the Pacers.


Detroit Pistons at Brooklyn Nets
The Nets have lost 3 in a row after their shocking upset of the Oklahoma City Thunder last Sunday. The Pistons have lost 2 in a row while stumbling through uneven performances over the last month. In November the Nets beat the Pistons 87-83 in Brooklyn, I expect Pistons big man Andre Drummond to neutralize Nets center Brooke Lopez and lead the pistons to a comfortable win so give me the Pistons laying the 5½ points.


No comments:

Post a Comment