Sunday, January 31, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions January 31st, 2016

After giving me an undeserved cover on Wednesday the Pistons gave me a bad beat last night when they came back from 16 points down in the 4th quarter to cover against the Raptors. The loss lowered my record to 59-52-2 with winnings of $280. The underdogs ruled yesterday with the only favorite to cover being the Grizzlies. I have two potential blowouts on tap for today using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Phoenix Suns at Dallas Mavericks
The Mavericks had their first double digit win of 2016 Friday against the hapless Nets while the Suns have lost 18 or 20 with 11 double digit losses. 11½ is a lot of points to give with the aged Mavericks but given the current disarray of the Suns I like my chances so give me the Mavericks.


Boston Celtics at Orlando Magic
These 2 teams met Friday in Boston and I correctly predicted a Celtics win. The only things that have changed sine then is the game is in Orlando and the Celtics are giving 4½ instead of 8. I don't know if the Celtics will win by 19 again but I like their chances to continue their 5 game win streak (all by 9 or more points) and continue the Magic's woes (11 of 12 losses). Give me the Celtics and lay the 4½.


No comments:

Post a Comment