Saturday, January 16, 2016

Point Spread Predictions January 16th, 2016

Yesterday was 2-0 day as the Thunder throttled the Timberwolves and the Heat covered by one point against the Jazz despite missing their starting backcourt. My betting results are back in black at plus $100 on a 44-40-2 record. I am waiting for the line to be published on the Clippers-Kings game but have one pick in the meantime using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Golden State Warriors at Detroit Pistons
The Warriors head to Detroit to take on the Pistons with the line at 7. Golden State is not expected to rest any players for this game. The Pistons dynamic tandem of Andre Drummond and Reggie Jackson can have monster games on any night and may pose matchup problems for the Warriors. The Spurs came to Detroit last week and won by 10 which makes me think 7 is too low so give me the Warriors laying the points.


1 comment:

  1. Sacramento Kings at Los Angeles CLippers
    The line came out as Clippers by 6 which leads me to think that Clippers center DeAndre Jordan will not play for the second straight game. I will take the Clippers and give the 6 but if Jordan is confirmed not to play before the 7:30 Pacific start time I may flip and take the Kings in the hopes of getting a split.

    ReplyDelete