Thursday, January 14, 2016

Point Spread Predictions January 14th, 2016

Yesterday was a disaster as the two favorites I picked (Hawks and Kings) both lost by double digits. I've gone from black to red with $90 in losses and my record is 41-39-2. I will pick two games from tonight's thin selection of games using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Toronto Raptors at Orlando Magic
The Raptors have won 3 straight on the road and are in Orlando for an afternoon game against the Magic. The Magic are in a slump having lost 5 of 6. I like that the Raptors have had 4 days off and will take Toronto, giving the 4 points to the home Magic.


Cleveland Cavaliers at San Antonio Spurs.
Both of these teams have been playing great. The Cavs have won 8 in a row and the SPurs are on a 9 game winning streak. The game could easily be a Spurs blowout but I am going to pick the Cavaliers getting the 5.5 points. I think the Cavs will be able to keep the score tight, the nationally televised game should bring out more in LeBron James and Kyrie Irving than the laid back Spurs, and the Spurs have only played 2 games against elite teams this year (losing to the Thunder on opening night and beating the Clippers last month) so I think they may be a tad overrated despite their gaudy record.


No comments:

Post a Comment