Tuesday, January 26, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions January 26th, 2016

Yesterday was a gross 0-3 result as the Bulls and Kings squandered huge leads and lost while the Spurs never had a chance against the Warriors. My winnings have evaporated and I am now even for the season with a record of 54-50-2. In an attempt to return to my winning ways I will get back to basics which in my case means looking for blowout opportunities by picking playoff teams against non- playoff teams. As usual I will make my picks using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Dallas Mavericks at Los Angeles Lakers
The Lakers have lost 6 in a row by double digits. The Mavericks have lost 2 in a row and should be desparate to get this win with a game at the Warriors tomorrow. Give me Dallas laying the 7.5 points.


No comments:

Post a Comment