Friday, January 8, 2016

Point Spread Predictions January 8th, 2016

I watched the Bulls cover against the Celtics and made a late call on the Kings to cover against the Lakers (having erroneously listed the Kings as the road team). I went to bed happy that the Kings had a 25 point lead in the third quarter and was stunned to wake up this morning to see the Lakers covered the spread. That unwelcome turn of events reduced my winnings to $70 and kept my record 4 games over .500 at 37-33-2. Tonight I will pick two of the best teams in the Western Conference using the betting lines are from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page and my picks are using computer assistance for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins for accounting purposes only.

Oklahoma City Thunder at Los Angeles Lakers
While the Lakers may be enthused by their comeback yesterday I think the back to back games will take a lot out of them. Throw in the fact that the previous 2 meetings between these teams were 30 point wins by the Thunder makes me pick the Thunder and give the 13.5 points.


Golden State Warriors at Portland Trailblazerss
The Trailblazers have lost 3 of 4 all by 10 or more points heading into their first game of the season with the Warriors. The Warriors have had 2 days off and I like them on the road to cover the 9.5 points against the eager but undermanned Trailblazers.


No comments:

Post a Comment