Thursday, January 7, 2016

Point Spread Predictions January 7th, 2016

I called the Clippers relatively easy win at Portland (aided by the Trailblazers gaffe in declaring top scorer C.J. McCollum ineligible for the game) but whiffed on the Pelicans being able to beat the Mavericks at home despite the Mavericks playing a double overtime game the night before and resting four starters in the game. The Pelicans are an unfathomable mess at the moment. The split makes my record 36-32-2 and lowered my winnings to $80. Tonight I have only one game from a meager slate but may have some extra action when the Kings-Lakers like comes out. As always the betting lines are from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page and my picks are using computer assistance for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins for accounting purposes only.

Boston Celtics at Chicago Bulls
The Bulls are on a five game winning streak and last played on Tuesday. The Celtics have lost 3 of 4 including defeats to the league tailenders Lakers and Nets. The Celtics also played last night, losing to Detroit at home. I expected the Bulls to be double digit favorites yet the line is only 5 points. I can only think the line is so low due to the Celtics beating the Bulls 110-105 on December 9th, That was then and this is now and the bulls have been very profitable for me as of late so I will take the Bulls and give the 5 points.


1 comment:

  1. Sacramento Kings at Los Angeles Lakers
    The Kings have won 2 of their last 3 including a blowout of the Suns and will be in tonight's nationally televised game against the Lakers. I think the Kings will take advantage of their rare TNT appearance and throttle the Lakers so I will give the 9 points and take the Kings.

    ReplyDelete