Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Point Spread Predictions January 12th, 2016

The Warriors failure to cover against the the Heat yesterday dropped my winnings to $140 on a 40-36-2 record. I like two games on today's 9 game slate and there may be a third when the Rockets-Grizzlies line comes out.As always I am using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for my computer assisted picks for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Cleveland Cavaliers at Dallas Mavericks
The Cavaliers have won 7 straight, 6 by 10 or more points. The Mavericks have won 3 of 4 all against non-playoff teams. I look for the Cavaliers to get their Texas road trip started on the right foot with a big win and will lay the 5 and a half points.


Boston Celtics at New York Knicks
The Celtics continued their losing ways in Memphis by losing a big lead to the Mike Conley-less Grizzlies while the Knicks are playing their best ball of the season with 4 of 5 win including road wins at Atlanta and Miami. I'll take the home Knicks tonight and give the 2 points to the Celtics.


No comments:

Post a Comment