Monday, January 25, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions January 25th, 2016

My lone pick was a huge loss as the Thunder suffered a shocking 10 point loss to the Nets. This was a game that the Warriors or Spurs would have won handily and shows to me why the Thunder cannot be considered legitimate title contenders despite their talented roster. The loss brings my record to 54-47-2 with winnings of $330. There are a number of attractive games from tonights fairly full slate and as usual I will make my picks using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Miami Heat at Chicago Bulls
The Bulls had a big nationally televised win over the Cavaliers on Saturday and are now home to take on a injury plagued Miami Heat team. This is a big game for the Bulls before they head to the West Coast for a long road trip. Miami has lost four in a row by at least 12 points with 3 of the losses by 25 points. I expect the Heat's misery to continue and will take the Bulls giving the 7.5 points.


San Antonio Spurs at Golden State Warriors
I feel this matchup between the last 2 NBA champions is more important to the Warriors than the Spurs (who will be sitting Tim Duncan for the game). Both teams have routinely blown out their competition this season. Normally I would take the Warriors but the chance to get 5 points with a team with a 38-6 record that hasn't lost since Christmas is too much for me to resist so give me the Spurs and the 5 points.


Charlotte Hornets at Sacramento Kings
This game features the hottest players in the league in the Hornet's Kemba Walker and the King's DeMarcus Cousins. The Hornets are decimated by injuries and I like Kings guard Rajon Rondo to at least slow down Walker. Give me the Kings (who are below .500 but on a 5 game winning streak) and lay the 6.5 points.


No comments:

Post a Comment