Monday, January 11, 2016

Point Spread Predictions January 11th, 2016

The Clippers failed to cover yesterday's game with the Pelicans but I earned a split when the Grizzlies made a huge comeback to beat the struggling Celtics. The split brings my record to 40-35-2 with winnings of $250. There are only 3 games on tonight's schedule. I like the Spurs giving 14 to the Nets in Brooklyn except that the Spurs will likely rest players on the front end of the back to back and the Nets may get the 'dead cat bounce' after firing coach Lionel Hollins and GM Billy King. Instead I will head to the west coast to make my pick using the betting lines are from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page. As usual my picks are using computer assistance for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Miami Heat at Golden State Warriors
The Warriors have won four straight by double digits while the Heat have split the first two games of their western road trip beating the Suns but only scoring 83 points against the Utah Jazz on Saturday. I expect the Heat to give their best effort against the defending champs but give me the Warriors laying the 13.5 points to the Heat anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment