Friday, January 15, 2016

Point Spread Predictions January 15th, 2016

Shame on me for not realizing that yesterday's Raptors-Magic game was in London. Nonetheless I came within a missed free throw of getting the push and was bailed out with a split by the Cavaliers late cover against the Spurs. My record is 42-40-2 with my losses increasing to $100. Today I have two games so far (more may come in the comments as the lines are set) using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Minnesota Timberwolves at Oklahoma City Thunder
These two teams played last week in Minnesota and the Thunder blew a big lead to hold on for a five point win. Tonight's nationally televised game is in Oklahoma City and I like the Thunder to pour it on for the home fans and the national audience. I'll take the Thunder and lay the 13.


Miami Heat at Denver Nuggets
The Nuggets beat the Draymond Green-less Warriors at home Wednesday while the Heat have lost the first two games on their Western road trip to the Warriors and Clippers. I think the Heat ill be desparate for a win while the Nuggets will be lethargic after their big win so I will take the Heat and give the 2 points.


No comments:

Post a Comment