Sunday, January 24, 2016

NBA Point Spread Predictions January 24th, 2016

The Bulls-Cavaliers game last night was my biggest miss of the season so far. I predicted the Cavs to cover 10.5 points and they lost by 13. Luckily the Lakers bailed my out by failing to cover against the Trailblazers in yet another blowout loss. The split lowers my winnings to $440 on a 54-46-2 record. There are only 4 games on the docket to compete with the NFL Conference championships and I have one pick using the betting lines from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins unless otherwise stated.

Oklahoma City Thunder at Brooklyn Nets
The Thunder haven't covered on the road since January 2nd, yet are 13.5 point favorites against the Nets. Why? Possibly because the Nets have lost 5 straight by at least 12 points. I normally don't like road teams in early games (this tilt has a 3:30 local start) but the Thunder arrived in New York yesterday morning in order to beat the blizzard and probably weren't able to sample the New York nightlife with the city snowed in. So I'll make an exception in this case and pick the Thunder to cover the 13.5 points.


No comments:

Post a Comment