Monday, January 4, 2016

Point Spread Predictions January 4th, 2016

I missed my lone pick yesterday when the Hawks not only didn't cover against the Knicks but got blown out. My record now stands at 31-30-2 with my losses at $200. I have two games on today's schedule for now but I may add a third pick in the comments once the Hornets-Warriors line is set. As always the betting lines are from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins.

Toronto Raptors at Cleveland Cavaliers
After a 115-113 home loss to the Bulls yesterday, the Raptors head to Cleveland to take on the Cavaliers. The Cavs have won three straight and with Kyrie Irving back in the lineup pose a tough matchhup for the Raptors especially on the tail end of a back to back. I'll take the Cavaliers and give the 8 points to the Raptors


San Antonio Spurs at Milwaukee Bucks
Since their Christmas loss to the Rockets the Spurs have won 4 straight with 3 blowouts and head to Milwaukee to play the Bucks who are returning home after winning at Indiana and Minnesota. Even though the Bucks have been playing better after a dismal start I don't see them being disciplined enough to match up with the Spurs. When these teams met in November the Spurs won by 15 at home. I don't think the change of venue will change the result and I'll take the Spurs giving 9 to host Milwaukee.


1 comment:

  1. Charlotte Hornets at Golden State Warriors
    With an hour to go The Warriors are 9 and a half point favorites over the Hornets. Even without Stephen Curry the Warriors should easily win over the jet lagged Hornets so I'll pick the Warriors to cover and lay the 9.5 points.

    ReplyDelete