Friday, January 1, 2016

Point Spread Predictions January 1st, 2016

I closed out 2015 by splitting my two picks with the Pistons blowing out the Timberwolves as predicted and the Pelicans failing to cover (or even win) against the Clippers who became the first team in many years to sweep a 5 game road trip. The split increased my losses to $390 and let my record 1 game under .500 at 28-29-2.I have one pick from today's thin slate using using computer assistance and the lines are from the Betonline.ag lines as listed on the Yahoo Sports page for entertainment purposes only with $110 wagered on each game taking $100 on my wins.

New York Knicks at Chicago Bulls
The Bulls have seemingly come together with 3 wins in their last 4 games and will host the Knicks. When these teams met in New York on December 19th, the result was a 107-91 Knicks win and a public proclamation by Bulls' all-star guard Jimmy Butler that coach Fred Hoiberg was not tough enough on the players. The Knicks have lost 8 of 10 on the road since their suprising wins over the Thunder and Rockets in November. I'll take the Bulls and lay the 6.5 points.


No comments:

Post a Comment